What is Frugalbits?
And it’s FREE!
“Spending smart is not about being cheap; it’s about spending on purpose.”
— Gregory Karp
Stylish, original and useful, Frugalbits is a magazine-style website and newsletter about spending smart in every regard, from purchasing goods and services to saving time and conserving physical and emotional energy.
Our fresh, daily editorial addresses beauty, fashion, food, fitness, decorating and other topics with advice about how to get maximum value for expenditure; sometimes this means spending as little—time, energy, money—as possible, but not always.
KILLER SALES AND SUPER DEALS
Of course we love killer sales and super deals and we report on them every day (check out our Cheap Sheet and SaleSpotter). We also love sharing tips and tricks that make daily life easier and passing along advice from experts that will lead to more informed consumer decisions.
HERE’S WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
The Daily Deal Tips, tricks and super deals: our daily editorial is the ultimate local resource for anyone looking to wring maximum value—and pleasure—from the money they spend.
Frugalbits Columns Only on Frugalbits! Our experts offer indispensable and entertaining advice on subjects close to every frugalista’s heart.
- Living Green: In Green Within Reason, accidental ecologist Felicity Stone proves it’s not spendy being green.
- Eating Well: In Brand X, gourmet chef Glenys Morgan tastes and rates everyday food products.
- Dressing Fashionably: In The Sample Life, we post wicked warehouse and sample sales.
- Getting Gorgeous: In Stealing Beauty, makeup expert A.J. Emery handpicks best-value cosmetics.
- Decorating with Style: In D.I.Y., designer Brendan Power creates chic, simple décor projects.
The Frugalbits FREE daily email is the result of our personal quest to deliver the scoop on the hottest discounts and best local sales—plus everything else you need to know about spending smart in Vancouver without scrimping on style.
WHO SAYS THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE AREN’T FREE?
Click below to have Frugalbits delivered FREE to your inbox five mornings a week.